C-CURE 9000 is one of the industry’s most powerful security management systems providing 24×7 mission-critical security and safety protection for people, buildings and assets.
It provides a standard approach to physical access authorisation throughout all your buildings, regardless of age, layout or location that you can access on your workstation, laptop or mobile device.
The native interfaces combined with the Connected Partner Program helps to deliver seamless integrations with over 300+ third-party security and business technologies. Which provides interlocking layers of security protection from the perimeter to the center.
C-CURE 9000 continues to deliver the longest operational life for your hardware while evolving to include the most up-to-date features for today’s leading-edge security technologies.
C-Cure 9000 Security + Event Management
- OSDP support for reader to panel communications on iSTAR Ultra Series controllers.
- Supports up to 5,000 readers per single server and 40 satellite application server scalability for Enterprise systems.
- Enterprise system remains operational throughout upgrade process with multi-version software support.
- Access to C-CURE 9000 from any internet browser with C-CURE Web
Administer and monitor C-CURE 9000 from your mobile device with C-CURE Go.
- Software House Connected Partner Program for standards-based integrations
Part of the Cyber Protection Program to reduce the risk of vulnerabilities.
What’s New in C•CURE 9000 v2.90
- Support for iSTAR Edge G2 door controller with advanced embedded cybersecurity. (coming soon)
- Support for Illustra Insight for Intelligent frictionless access. (coming soon)
- Video Smart Search and Analytic Search for fast video investigation.
- Video Clip Management to customize, store and automate video footage.
- Save and quickly recall frequently visited tabs and objects with the new C-CURE 9000 dashboard.
- New C-CURE web-based Client for Personnel Management. (Phase I)
Considering a different Access Control System?
Let us show you C-Cure 9000
C-CURE 9000 Enterprise
C-CURE 9000 Enterprise provides an advanced distributed architecture for enterprise scalability. Whether your organisation consists of a few facilities that are locally dispersed or many that span the globe, this solution grows as your company grows.
C-CURE 9000 Enterprise gives corporate security personnel and IT managers central control over the entire system, while each local facility maintains independent control of its individual operation. Its power gives system administrators at the main facility the ability to configure and monitor all locations from that single site. It also allows them to simultaneously monitor alarms from multiple facilities from one convenient workstation.
- Advanced distributed architecture for enterprise scalability.
- Maintain independent control at each remote location.
- Optimiae local performance by limiting WAN traffic and latency.
- Synchronise full database across all servers.
- Manage entire enterprise across multiple geographical areas from one central location.
- Monitor alarms from multiple sites on one workstation.
- Global reporting for efficient, consolidated data tracking.
C-CURE 9000 Web provides a standardised approach to security management regardless of your location using the browser on your laptop or mobile device.
Get the information that you need when you need it. You can obtain real-time information, display dynamic views of doors, readers, inputs/ outputs, controllers, and monitor system activity while in the field investigating a possible incident.
Meet your specific organisational or compliance requirements by providing key users access to critical data and reports through tailored access to C-CURE 9000 using their local workstation browser.
- No web client installation or browser plug-ins are required.
- Provide access to critical data and reports to key users using their Internet browser.
- Field operators can activate/deactivate, acknowledge and log messages on events.
- Provide view journal history and audit trail activity for forensic investigations.
- Secure communication to C-CURE 9000 server.
C-CURE Go Mobile
C-CURE Go is a full-featured access control app for mobile devices for C-CURE 9000 security and event management system. The app is compatible with iOS devices including the iPhone, iPad, iPad Air, iPad Mini, and Android phones and tablets.
C-CURE Go enables you to quickly search, create, or update personal records while away from your administration station. You can add/remove clearances and deactivate cards on the go quickly and easily saving valuable time.
With C-CURE Go, monitor C-CURE 9000 system activity and lock/unlock doors with a touch of a button.
Easily navigate C-CURE 9000 to a specific date and time for forensic investigation anytime, anywhere.
C-CURE Go provides a highly secure connection to C-CURE 9000 over WiFi, and 3G or 4G. This complimentary application is available for download from the iTunes App Store and Google Play.
- Extend your security reach from anywhere, at any time.
- Update personnel records easily while on the go.
- Monitor C-CURE 9000 system activity remotely.
- Receive up-to-date information quickly while responding to events.
- Lock and unlock doors with a touch of a button.
- Easily navigate C-CURE 9000 to a specific date and time.