With CredoID, you choose the most appropriate identification – card, PIN, number plate, biometric or mobile ID, – you decide system capacity and maintenance period. CredoID gives you full control of your project integration, installation and, ultimately, ROI.
CredoID, has been designed to provide an Open Platform Enterprise Level access control and security platform expandable from one door to thousands of doors. Working hand in hand with HID’s new AERO access control hardware as well as Mecury and Suprema. CredoID is exclusively distributed in Australia and NZ by ISCS.
The core of every solution is our access control software CredoID, which is easily expandable by additional modules for time & attendance, video surveillance, burglar alarm, vehicle and elevator control, ID card design & printing, maps and scripts.
CredoID provides an easy way to install security systems of any size. Our open platform solution supports full range of HID EVO Edge, VertX Evo & Aero and Mercury LP EP Series controllers and extension modules, wireless Aperio locks. CredoID also supports integration with DigiFort VMS, alarm panels from ASB security and DigiFort LPR. CredoID software integrates the functions of access control, alarm monitoring and time & attendance in one package.
CredoID Access Control Software Benefits
For Large Projects
- Inter-operability and flexibility in designing a complete ideally-suited security solution;
- Open standards support and independence from a single supply source;
- Support for major global hardware providers with virtually no limits for system expansion;
- Setup, configuration and maintenance services;
For Small Projects
- Low price per access point;
- User-friendly interface;
- Quick and easy setup;
- Remote installation and training.
Considering a different Access Control System?
Let us show you the power of CredoID Open Platform Access Control.
Features and Benefits
Access Control System
- Mix-and-match devices:
Seamlessly use classic HID VertX Evo, Edge Evo or Mercury EP series devices with the latest HID Aero or Mercury LP series controllers and modules or ASB Security panels.
- OSDP v2 support: connect readers securely via encrypted communication, customize reader LED and buzzer behavior, manage templates.
- Vehicle control: Store vehicle details, track movement, generate reports.
- Manual verification of permissions: In case of a lost card verify user permissions for any door by entering name or employee number.
- IP controller support: Enjoy high speed uploads, PoE flexibility, fault tolerance, unlimited expansion, and other benefits of IP-based solutions.
- Effective use of hardware resources: Each controller or reader receives only the segment of data that concerns its operation. IOs
- Fault tolerance: No external failures will impact an individual node, and a failure of any node will not impact the rest of the system.
- Hardware-independent system configuration: Replace a failed device with another make without system disruption and use the single interface for their management.
- Anti-passback: Hard (no re-entry) and soft (re-entry allowed with operator notification) modes supported.
- ID card design and printing (badging).
- Elevator management: control elevators up to 128 floors, set schedule-based access rights.
- Child security: Send alerts to parents every time their child enters or leaves school territory.
- Holidays: Multi-day holiday and recurrence settings.
Expansion & Integration
- IP-based video management systems.
- Built-in reader cameras.
- IP-based burglar alarm systems.
- Data links to HR, accounting, ERP and other systems.
- Web service API.
- XML data import & export.
- Automatic import & update of users from CSV files or Active Directory.
- Vehicle License Plate Recognition systems. Application of all access control rules to vehicles, including: access levels, activation/expiration dates, use limit, operator confirmation, occupancy limits and others.
- LPR OCR error compensation. Handle optical license plate recognition errors by using flexible matching and wild-card characters.
- Digital scales support: user/vehicle weight as an additional verification factor.
- Programmable triggers: any event (or double/triple identical events) may be used to trigger automatic actions.
- Support for indoor/outdoor LED display boards: show building or parking occupancy data.
- Unlimited number of cards, finger templates, PIN’s, vehicle license plates per user.
- Smooth growth. Purchase or upgrades of expensive master controllers or software licenses not required.
- Backwards and forwards compatibility: no need to replace old generation readers/controllers in order to add more controlled points.
- Support for major security hardware manufacturers. Ability to mix hardware of different manufacturers in the same system.
- System partitioning. Divide a system into “Locations” or “Sites” for convenient and secure administration by multiple operators.
Easy To Use
- Modern & attractive interface geared towards ease-of-use.
- Access levels assigned to a user not to a card. Issue new cards in a fast and easy manner, without reassigning access levels.
- Operator initiated SMS notifications directly from security management software. Perfect for notifying users about visitors, lost items, car parking problems and other issues.
- Automatic display of photos of users as they pass through selected doors.
- Real-time occupancy information clearly shows location of each user.
- “FriendlyBits” automatic card format detection, raw card data & unlimited card format support.
- Support for USB card readers. Fast and error-free data entry for all major ID card technologies.
- Map zoom control using mouse wheel.
- Automatic face detection and photo cropping when capturing user photos via USB camera.
- Drag & drop map editing.
- Quick add feature for issuing new cards: increments card numbers automatically, without the need to retype.
- Custom map icons for each floor plan in order to help operators identify building zones quickly.
- Messenger-style pop-ups next to devices on maps.
- Filter live event list by text contained in user names, door names and message titles.
- Dynamic search in all software windows: search results shall be narrowed automatically.
- Copy function to reduce manual data entry. Ability to copy users, doors, floor plans, time schedules, access levels, card formats and holidays.
- Remote biometric enrolment: capture finger templates via any door reader.
- Restore function: recovers accidently deleted users.
Automation & Reporting
- Scheduled database backups. No need to configure anything: system makes backups automatically from the first day.
- Regular database maintenance to ensure top-level performance.
- Advance expiration warning Reduce loss of visitor cards and renew user permissions in a timely manner.
- Report generation based on user-defined templates and schedule.
- Preconfigured reports: system and alarm events, user details, hardware configuration, access permissions, employee time & attendance.
- Adobe PDF and MS Excel formats.
- Emergency reports: last known location of each user, sorted by building zones, and by user groups.
- Eco-friendly printing: fit more data per page and reduce toner and ink costs.
Monitoring and Security
- Intuitive display of events: game-like animation adds clarity and understanding. An operator can see as a door opens or reader changes mode of operation. Operator training requirements are reduced and response time is improved.
- Alarm acknowledgment: procedures to record detailed history and operator comments of important alarm events. No critical alarms shall be missed.
- Alarm transmission via SMS: (mobile phone text messages) and email.
- “Push” technology: for real-time alarm delivery and reduced network traffic.
- Graphic maps.
- Video integration: automatic display of video from an alarm location, ability to browse video history, storage of snapshots in security database.
- Audible alarm alerts: for operators.
- All popular access control cards supported.
- Authentication modes: Card only, Card & PIN, fingerprint.
- Programmable card removal actions: lock PC automatically, even when stepping away just for a few minutes.
- Emergency access: in case of a lost card.
- Physical access control rules applied in logical access.
- PC logon events: displayed and integrated into security management system.
- Instant deactivation of a user: in physical and logical access control systems.
- Active Directory support.
Localisation & Standards
- Multi-lingual interface: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Slovak, Japanese, Vietnamese, Lithuanian and Russian.
- Translation tool available: add new language in matter of hours and have it ready with next CredoID release.
- Extended regional options including Gregorian and Farsi calendars and ability to configure weekend days
- Mainstream DB engine: MS SQL Server 2008-2019 32/64-bit.
- Industry standard readers: OSDP v2 and Wiegand formats supported.
- HID OPIN API
- HID AERO SDK
- Mercury Security SDK
- REST API for virtually any service integration
List of current CredoID hardware partners.
List of current CredoID software partners.