Video for any industry
Nx Witness makes it simple to create customer-tailored video solutions.
Nx Witness VMS is a Powered-by-Nx Video Management System developed and targeted at the security surveillance and production monitoring industries. Nx Witness VMS also includes a suite of developer tools that allows system integrators to create customer-tailored IP video management solutions capable of integrating any 3rd party device or system.
Nx Witness – System Components
With Nx Cloud, any Nx Witness System can be accessed, viewed, and managed from anywhere, anytime.
- Connect your system to Nx Cloud in seconds
- Access your Nx Witness System from anywhere, anytime
- Fast, responsive streaming and connectivity with Nx Witness’ adaptive scaling technology and transcoding capabilities
Quickly share access to any system connected to Nx Cloud with anyone using their email address and custom user roles.
- Simple multi-site or multi-client setup
- Quickly switch between systems
A rich media player, unlike anything you’ve ever seen – with a flexible GRID interface, unmatched speed and responsiveness, and a modern, sleek UX.
A Rich, Cross-Platform Media Player
- Windows, Mac, or Ubuntu Linux
- Works on anything with Intel HD Graphics or above
- View live streams (ONVIF, RTSP, HTTP)
- Play recorded videos or still images
Get in the Grid
Flexible grid interface combines video, images, Chromium browser, and I/O devices into a single, seamless, endlessly user experience.
- A single application for Nx Witness system viewers and administrators – no admin application necessary.
- Navigate instantly between the Resource Tree, Viewing Grid, Notifications, Timeline, Settings, Health Monitoring, and more.
- Keyword Search.
A mobile application designed to give users quick access to their Nx Witness System while on-the-go.
View Video from anywhere
Custom Nx Media Player makes playback extremely fast full resolution or transcoded streams.
- Quickly connect to your Nx Witness sites from anywhere – over Wifi or Data (3G/4G/LTE) – using Nx Cloud credentials.
- View Live or recorded footage.
- Camera Search.
- Layouts / Live Thumbnails.
- Nx Lite Client Remote Control.
- Zoom / Pan on Live or Recorded footage.
- PTZ (coming soon).
- Fisheye Dewarping (coming soon).
- View System Notifications (coming soon).
A lightweight, powerful media server responsible for discovering, connecting to, and managing Nx Witness system devices and data.
Lightweight & Cross-Platform
- ~70 Mb download – installs in seconds
- Windows, Ubuntu Linux, and even ARM devices
- Auto-Discovery of other Nx Witness Servers and compatible devices (e.g. ONVIF IP Cameras, I/O devices, storage, etc).
- Up to 128 HD streams on a single server.
- Server-Hive Architecture synchronizes all System data instantly.
- Automatic Camera Failover.
- One-Click OTA System Wide Updates.
- HTTP Server API for sending and receiving data and instructions from 3rd party systems.
Nx Web Admin
A browser-based interface designed for sharing video, managing servers, and accessing support and developer tools in Nx Witness.
View live or recorded video from Nx Witness Systems in Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, or Edge browsers.
Administration & Configuration
- Setup or modify System settings (including merge/unmerge servers from a single System).
- Restore Server to Factory Defaults (Nx1).
- Restart Server remotely.
- View storage, CPU, ram, and network usage.
- View system logs.
- Access the Server API.
- Download Video Source SDK and Storage SDK.
Nx Lite Client
A lite client application designed for embedded ARM devices that allows live viewing of up to 4 low-resolution streams or 1 high definition stream.
Set up an Nx1 with a keyboard and mouse.
View live video (4 x low-resolution or 1 x HD stream).
Control the Nx1 display remotely via Nx Mobile.