AliusVision’s newest generation digital video recorder adopts HDCVI technology, our in-house technology is an over-coaxial-cable analog HD video transmission standard, allowing long-distance HD transmission at a lower cost to meet the requirements for a complex and large installation. It supports up to 16 channels of HDCVI/CVBS inputs, and 8 channels IP camera additionally, 16 channels local live-view channels, and 16 playback channels.
Designed as a low-cost, easy installation product, this HCVR is ideal for a wide range of applications such as public safety, retail store, transportation, home protection and education. It is compatible with numerous third-party devices making it the perfect solution for surveillance systems with or without a video management system (VMS). Its open architecture supports multi-user access and is compatible with ONVIF 2.42.
- Support HDCVI/Analog/IP Video input
- H.264 dual-stream video compression
- HCVR5216AN-S2: All channel 720P realtime or 1080P non-realtime recording
- HDMI/VGA simultaneous video output
- 16 Channel Synchronous RT Playback
- Support 2 SATA HDD, 8TB MAX
- Smart Search and Intelligent Video System