The EDGEPlus Solo ES400 is a cost-effective, stand-alone, single-door IP access control solution. This easy-to-use solution enables remote management and report generation via a standard web browser. User information, administration, door configuration and retrieval of events are done through a user-friendly, instructional web environment.
Providing “Intelligence at the Door”, the flexible EDGEPlus Solo ES400 offers a wide choice of card reader compatibility. And the EDGEPlus Solo ES400 IP Access Solution can be converted from stand-alone operation to a system reader for a host environment quickly and easily through the web browser.
- No external software required
- Browser Security SSL 3.0 and TLS 3.1
- Use with any new or existing wiegand output reader
- 1000 users/5000 events/8 schedules
- Standardized reports including CSV export
- TCP/IP and DHCP support
- 12 VDC, 700 mA power available for external field devices and locking hardware
- Dimensions: 3.3˝ x 4.8˝ x 1.5˝ (8.38 cm x 12.19 cm x 3.63 cm)
- Interior use only