The ProxCard II proximity access control card is the industry choice for a cost-effective solution to proximity access control, with universal compatibility with all HID proximity card readers. The ProxCard II proximity access control card provides durable packaging and consistent read range.
Custom pre-printed artwork is available. The proximity card can accept direct-print adhesive-backed labels (HID Model number 1324) for use as a Photo ID card.
- Offers universal compatibility with all HID proximity card readers
- Provides durable packaging and consistent read range
- Provides an external number for easy identification and access control
- Supports formats up to 85 bits, with over 137 billion codes
- Custom pre-printed artwork available
- A PVC overlay allows for on-site photo ID using most direct image printers
- Thin enough to carry in a wallet or purse