HID’s ProxPro II proximity reader for access control combines performance, reliability, and ease of installation into a two-piece, weatherproof potted enclosure. International users will appreciate the multilingual installation manual, lower voltage requirement and flexible mounting options.
- Ideal for medium-range applications.
- Available with Wiegand or Clock-and-Data interface.
- Optional glass mount kit available for mounting the reader behind glass.
- Potted reader suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- Available in black, white, gray or beige.
- 18″ (45 cm) wire pigtail standard; consult factory for 9′ (2.7 m) pigtail by special order.
- Two-piece reader design allows for easy installation.
- Available with a Wiegand or Clock-and-Data interface.
- Provides high reliability, consistent read range and low power consumption.
- Features include multicolor LED and internal control or host control of the LED and beeper.
- Mounts directly on metal with minimal impact on the read range performance. Optional kit enables mounting behind glass. Compare features of the ProxPro II to the original ProxPro reader