This unit is a non-contact temperature measuring instrument that measures wrist temperature. It provides abnormal alarm and counting features and is mounted on a pole with adjustable heights.
It can be widely applied in schools, office buildings, communities, subway stations, airports, etc.
- Non-contact measurement on the wrist, no cross-infection.
- Real-time alarm, quick detection of abnormal temperatures.
- High accuracy, measurement deviation is less than or equal to 0.3°C , and measurement distance is between 1cm to 3cm
- Real-time display of measured temperatures, normal and abnormal temperature counts on LCD screen.
- Stainless steel bracket.
- Adjustable pole with two different heights.
- Measurement area: Wrist
- Measurement range: 30°C to 45°C
- Precision: 0.1°C
- Measurement deviation: ≤±0.3°C
- Measurement distance: 1cm to 3cm
- Display: 7” touch screen
- Alarm mode: Sound alarm
- Counting: Alarm count, normal count (resettable)
- Material: Stainless steel
- Networking: 10M/100Mbps adaptive Ethernet interface
- Power supply: DC 12V±25% input
- Temperature measurement module: 137.5mm (L) × 68.0mm (W) × 360.8mm (H)
- Bracket: 60mm (diameter) x 680mm (height)
- Pole: 38mm (diameter) x (250mm/500mm) (height)
- Operating temperature: 15°C to 30°C
- Operating humidity: <95%, non-condensing
- Application Situation: Indoor, windless environment