The Protege DIN Rail 4 Channel Analog Input Expander enhances the total integration philosophy of the Protege System by allowing the connection of any industrial automation sensor using the industry standard 0 to 10V signals, and self-powered 4-20mA current loop sensors. The data from the sensors can then be used for comparison functions, process control calculations, variable display and alarm activation in the Protege system. Utilizing the most advanced hardware technology available, integrated with a 32 Bit processor and designed for use with Industry Standard DIN Rail Mounting, the Protege DIN Rail 4 Channel Analog Input Expander provides a feature-rich solution for industrial control and monitoring applications.
- Automatic scaling provides a full 4 to 20mA input range on the current interface
- 10 Bit precision analog circuitry interfaces to the real world providing a high level of accuracy
- 4x 100% independent analog inputs provide excellent noise and interface protection
- High Performance 32 Bit processor
- Designed for use with Industry Standard DIN Rail Mounting