The ArmorIP Internet Monitoring Application converts the ArmorIP reporting protocols used by the Protege System, PostX, PostX Plus and other third party products to Ademco 685 format. The integration process for a monitoring station is seamless and can be done in a matter of minutes allowing an immediate transition to IP reporting without the normal time consuming custom solutions.
- Converts the ICT ArmorIP reporting protocol for use in any Ademco 685 compliant monitoring station application
- Windows XP, Vista, Server 2003, Server 2008 and Windows 7 compliant application
- Live View’ shows the current accounts that are online with next poll options
- Supports AES encryption in 128, 192 and 256 Bit keys
- Automatic HTML export of account status for live presentation to remote web location with FTP upload support
- Flexible licensing in 250 account blocks