The 1 x 2 DIN Rail Enclosure has a removable door for fast simple mounting and maintenance. Space is provided above and below DIN module locations for finger trunking or use of the cable tie points for secure, clean wiring. An internal windowed cover protects wiring and provides a professional look to the installation, while still allowing easy access to the front panel LED indicators of the modules.
Featuring two full size product bays, the 1 x 2 enclosure is ideal for mounting a power supply and battery, or two expander modules in remote locations *.
- Fits 2 full size DIN Rail modules *
- Rail included
- Removable door
- Internal cover panel
- Space for finger trunking or cable tie wiring systems
- Wide range of cable knockouts
- Optional wiring accessories for plug and play module installation, high voltage wiring
Weight: 4.00 kg
Contains a knockout for a standard panel mount IEC mains voltage connector. Multiple knockouts for trunking and field wiring are available in convenient locations on the cabinet body. Bonding wire looms for earth connection to the cabinet and door are supplied.
Supplied with a cabinet accessory pack including:
- Cam lock
- Tamper switch
- Tamper bracket
May also be used with:
- Fused Panel Mount IEC C14 Socket to allow plug and play installation of ICT’s PRT-PSU-DIN modules
- Quick Connect RS485 Daisy Chain Cable loom for easy installation and connection of all DIN Rail modules