The Protege DIN Rail 8 Input/4 Output Expander provides the interface of up to 8 zone inputs and the control of 4 high current Form C relay outputs to the Protege system, an advanced technology security product providing seamless and powerful integration of access, security and building automation. With extensive hardware advancements that allow flexible input programming and configuration, and structured control of lighting and automation systems, the Input/Output Expander is designed for use with industry standard DIN Rail mounting.
- Connect any combination of normally closed or normally open inputs, configurable per input
- Utilizes analog to digital processing with 5 over sampling
- 4 state input alarm using resistors to provide short, alarm, closed and tamper conditions
- 4 Form C relays capable of switching resistive loads up to 7 Amps
- High performance 32 Bit processor
- Designed for use with industry standard DIN Rail mounting