Tough, durable, and extremely robust, the Protege Vandal Resistant VoIP Intercom is designed to meet the harshest of environments. VoIP capability allows the Intercom to
communicate with any VoIP enabled device, including smartphones, providing the ability to grant entry from virtually anywhere.
- Vandal resistant design
- Fully VoIP compliant to allow communication with other Protege intercoms or third party VoIP devices including external phones
- Web based configuration
- Optional offline operation
- Call button can be programmed to dial a phone number or call another VoIP device
- Programmable auto-answer
- Provides a live video feed to a remote monitoring station, web browser or a ProtegeGX system.
- Interact with the Protege GX Integrated System Controller to allow control of devices such as lights and doors
- Optional expansion to allow local door control
- 12VDC power supply input or optional PoE