The Protege DIN Rail 16 Input Opto-Isolated Expander provides the interface of up to 16 low or high voltage signals to the Protege integrated access control, security and building automation system, an advanced technology security product providing seamless and powerful integration. The Protege DIN Rail 16 Input Opto-Isolated Expander provides extensive hardware advancements that allow flexible programming and configuration. The Protege DIN Rail 16 Input Opto-Isolated Expander is designed for use with Industry Standard DIN Rail Mounting.
- 16 opto-isolated inputs capable of handling high voltage DC and AC signals
- Connect any combination of normally closed or normally open inputs
- Utilizes analog to digital processing with 5 times oversampling
- 2 state zone alarm providing alarm and closed conditions
- 4 50mA (Max) open collector outputs
- High Performance 32 Bit processor
- Designed for use with industry-standard DIN Rail mounting