The Protege 16 PGM Output Expander provides the control of 16 high current Form C relay Outputs or 16 elevator floors (connected with the Protege Intelligent 2 Reader Expander) from the Protege integrated access control, security and building automation system. The Protege 16 PGM Output Expander provides extensive hardware advancements that allow flexible and structured control of lighting, automation and elevator systems from 1 device.
- 16 Form C relays capable of switching resistive loads up to 5 Amps
- Indication to show the relay state for all relays on board
- The display indication is not obscured when attaching the Protege 16 Input Destination Reporting Interface
- Fire control Input automatically disables the relay voltage supply for use in a fail safe mode for elevator fire control
- Fire control event is monitored and provides feedback using a fire power disabled event
- High performance 32 Bit ARM processor
- Power Output indicator shows power is available on the reader voltage outputs on the relay power. Fire control can be overridden by the fire control override jumper