The ProtegeGX training kit enables you to run through the facilitated training course with minimal physical hardware. The console keeps unsightly wires tucked into the base while the switches provide an easy way to control reader port configuration and the closing / opening of inputs.
- Simple and intuitive to use
- Front panel LEDs are easily viewable as the modules are mounted on the front of the console
- Close and open inputs by flicking the zone switches up and down
- Hidden wiring provides an uncluttered and organized display during the training demonstration
- Power and Ethernet ports located on the left side of the base for simple connection.
- Onboard RS-485 expansion port compatible with all Protege expander modules and accessories
- Modules and switches are clearly labeled for easy identification
- Easily switch between ProtegeGX and ProtegeWX by simply swapping out the controller
- Switch between Reader Port 1 and 2 by flicking a switch