This course guides you through how to plan, install and configure a Protege WX system to ensure successful implementation. Covering everything from wiring and system architecture, through to advanced programming, this course is a must for anyone who wants to access the advanced features in WXpert mode.
Items covered include:
- Installation and configuration of hardware components
- System programming and configuration
- Troubleshooting techniques
- Preparation for the certification exam
It concludes with a certification exam.
You will be required to bring a laptop for the training course.
Times: All courses commence at 9:00am – 5:00pm local time
Trainer: Sam Hollins (email Sam)
Cost: $495.00 AUD
Upcoming Dates & Locations:
- No courses available at this time, however, you may request training using the form and select “Request Special Training”